Hot off the press! If you are an existing Provar user, Provar 2.8.0 is now available for download in the Provar Success Community. To upgrade, log in using your credentials, navigate to the Releases section, and download the 2.8.0 files you need!
Provar 2.8.0 is designed to ensure compatibility with the Salesforce Winter ‘23 release. Read the detailed documentation in the release notes, but for some highlights, see below:
- Provar Manager (previously Test Manager) integration*
- Salesforce Winter ‘23 compatibility
- Support for Chrome 104 and 105
- Additional components supported for Lightning page custom templates
- Auto-pagination support for testing CPQ quoting
- New Provar-hosted licensing server
*Provar Manager is Now Available
If you missed the announcement, Provar Manager is Provar’s newest product (read all about it in our blog post!). It is a sophisticated test management solution designed to manage your complete end-to-end testing life cycle, and it’s now available on the Salesforce App Exchange. Looking for native integration with Provar test automation? Install a trial and discover why we call it the Salesforce Quality Hub.
We look forward to hearing your feedback on Provar 2.8.0! For further information about the 2.8.0 release or to learn more about the new Provar Manager, please contact with us today.